Did you know …
- LTIA received national commendation and has been presented before the U.S. Senate and recorded in the Congressional Record four times?
- LTIA has gained attention and commendation from national leaders such as former U.S. Senators John Ashcroft, and Steve Largent, U.S. Senator Kit Bond, U.S. Representative Roy Blunt, and former U.S. Representative J. C. Watts.
- LTIA students meet with national and international leaders such as former attorney General Edwin Meese, journalist Cal Thomas, former Panama vice-president and ambassador Guillermo Ford.
- LTIA is a not-for-profit, tax exempt, conservative think tank exploring philosophical, scientific, and religious interdisciplinary perspectives and applications. Our mission is to provide information and opportunity which advances individual pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.
- An LTIA alumnus used his LTIA network with Congressmen to gain entrance into the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- LTIA has prepared hundreds of students for college environments.
- LTIA trains students from other countries such as Bahamas, Rwanda, and Russia.
- LTIA provides unique training in critical thinking, apologetics, and world view issues.
- LTIA offers internship opportunities for students wanting to experience a leadership role with the LTIA organization.
- LTIA publishes a monthly newsletter announcing events and featuring articles on a variety of topics, conducts weekend seminars, an annual conference, debates, and organizes events such as debate workshops and Worldview Essay Competition.
- Over 90% of LTIA students attend LTIA with the help of generous donors.
- LTIA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt educational organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are received from foundations, corporations, organizations, and individuals. Other revenue is generated from tuition of training events.